Friday, May 14, 2010

Who rose quicker to superstardom Madonna or Britney?

I was having a debate with a friend recently over who rose to superstardom fame quicker, Madonna or Britney.





I will just go ahead and say I am the one who said Britney did.


Just hear me out.


I am NOT saying "who has better talent" - in my opinion thats Madonna.


I am NOT saying "who will be around longer" - also in my opinion thats Madonna


I am NOT saying "who do you like better?" - thats Madonna by a long shot as I can't stand Britney's songs...(Toxic is good but thats it)





BUT what I am saying is, in my opinion she came out of nowhere to stardom much faster than Madonna did. In fact I remember Madonna being around as a B-list star for a little bit before she broke out.





So in your opinion, and once again this is not "who is better" but, who rose to superstardom quicker? Maybe I'm wrong?

Who rose quicker to superstardom Madonna or Britney?
I'm going to disagree - I think Madonna came out faster.


Britney was doing stuff back when she was a little kid - remembered the Mickey Mouse Club...


She certainly wasn't famous then - she really had to build up to the whole Hit me Baby one more time stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment