Friday, May 14, 2010

Floyd rose question and trouble...!?

Hey, i have a schecter synyster custom with the original floyd rose


NOT THE LICSENSED.


i play mine atleast an hour and a half a day but i went into guitar center and i was playing theyres


and it sounds so much sweeter.


mine goes back so far and then makes a high pitched noise from hitting my invader pick-ups. the guitar center's one didnt.


and the floyd rose somehow still floated near perfectly level.





If you know what the hell is going on,please tell me.


im working on it right now


guitar center didnt know


and neither did the local shops.





dont tell me to send it in or anything haha.


any other ideas i would very much appreciate it.

Floyd rose question and trouble...!?
Can you adjust the springs in the rear of the guitar to have less tension? If you can the would level out the bridge then fix the problem with the strings touching the pick up. I'm not totally familiar w/ Floyd Rose trems as I do not have them on any of my guitars but I just thought I would throw that out for you,


No comments:

Post a Comment