Friday, May 14, 2010

Poetry of a" ROSE" for LADIES?

the Rose"..





What a site to see we say, but do we really know


what a Rose like you goes through , to spring that certain glow.


In the winter she hides way, so patiently ,, she sleeps,


a wishing well of strength and love, but quietly she weeps.





Awaiting old man winter to melt, so she may gallantly reappear,


this sweet princess, her blossoms begin to stare,


at my heart that shines so bright,, oh ,, the glory that she brings,


stopping nature in it's tracks as the Bluebird spryly sings.





This song to me about Annette, that sets my blazing heart on fire,


to hold this Angel Annette one night,, would be my great desire.


I send this poem to my Rose,, oh how she is delight,


I want to hold her oh so tight,, and rock her through the night...

Poetry of a" ROSE" for LADIES?
Whoever annette is she better watch out she might have competetion.LOL Well unless she's your wife or something. But hey who cares.LOL just playing. That's real sweet.
Reply:Made me feel alittle better tonight wish men thought that way around here thank you for sharing I love Poetry


No comments:

Post a Comment