Saturday, November 14, 2009

Is my rose bush going to bloom this year?

I moved into my house last year, and there was a rose bush. This is my second year with a rose bush, and I thought it might be blooming as of now, but I could be wrong. I was wondering if it's too early for a pink rose bush to bloom in Wisconsin or if I need to trim it a bit. I did a little, but I don't really know how so I don't know if it's enough. The link at the end is a picture of my rosebush if that helps at all. Thank you.





http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/2278/...

Is my rose bush going to bloom this year?
all those canes that look dead need to be pruned to new or good green growth! it will bloom but it looks sickly and needs a good pruning especially if it's not been done in a few years! u still have time so go out there and save that rose bush! after u prune it, feed it with some "rose food" from walmart...follow the insructions on the box!
Reply:do not trim that bush until november then hack it back until it is only 1 and a half feet tall. I know it looks like you are going to kill it but thats how you trim a rose bush. I used to live in minnesota and thats when we trimmed ours, I moved to tennessee and we have wild rose bushes around here, i get so mad at them and hack them off with my weed whip and they come back and bloom every spring no matter what i do to them

flower deliveries

No comments:

Post a Comment