Friday, November 18, 2011

My rose bush leaves get brown spots and then turn yellow and fall off. Leaving my rose bush bare of leaves.?

What can I do to keep my rose bush from getting brown spots and then losing their leaves? It is on all my rose bushes at my home outside.

My rose bush leaves get brown spots and then turn yellow and fall off. Leaving my rose bush bare of leaves.?
Go to home depot they have a spray for this, but the best thing is to pull them off by hand and put them into a plastic bag and throw them away, any that fall on the ground leave the disease and grow right back into the rose so you have to pick them off the ground too and throw them away. I know what a pain, I am going Thur this too.
Reply:Your Rose bushes may have something called leaf spot as well as other fungus problems,spores from the fungus is transported by flowing air, that is why all your rose bushes have the same problem. Mine has it to , as well as a mildew. You have to spray a fungicide on a routine basis.


Look for a brand that kills as many fungus as possible and devote yourself to this part of gardening. Always follow directions, I prefer the kind of spray you have to mix yourself, you'll need a 2/ 1/2- 3 gallon sprayer and your fungicide, if you do not use all of your mixture, store it in a cool area, away from children and pets. Good luck to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment